Saturday, October 22, 2011

Upcoming Art Show

The next two months will be quite busy for me with several very interesting art shows. Here is a preview of shows in which I will be participating in  Ottawa, Canada:

#1 Memories at the Foyer Gallery from Oct. 26 to Nov. 13. My painting " Where is My Gondola" is on the poster below.
#2 The Ottawa Art Association Members Awards Show:
This show is held at the Ottawa Little Theatre from November 8th until January 8th. The reception will be on November 8th. I will be showing one painting, The Gate Keeper ( one of my mascaroni)

#3 The Nepean Fine Arts League Winter Sale:
November 18, 19th and 20th at the Hellenic Centre  in Ottawa

 #4 "Art to Go" at the Foyer Gallery   
Dec. 7 – Jan. 2 ART TO GO Group show: small pieces

 I should probably stop playing on the computer and get painting:-)

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all those art shows. Seems you'll be really busy for the coming months. Hope you enjoy those activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Cora, for your good wishes! I am sure that I will enjoy these activities ...I am enjoying getting ready for them!

    ReplyDelete